Sunday, June 20, 2010

Maya Sloan's Book Release Party in OKC Tuesday, June 22

































I wrote an article about Maya Sloan for OKIE Mag this month, and, in case you are interested, I've posted it at my new blog that I haven't posted anything else to yet.

There are a bunch of links there, too, but for now, you might be interested in watching this book trailer for Maya's new novel High Before Homeroom.




I also suggest you watch this video, which includes footage of Maya reading from her novel:



Maya's book release party is this Tuesday at 7pm at the very Barnes and Noble on May Ave. that she used to frequent as a tormented teen. I think it's going to be a lot of fun, and it's a good opportunity to meet her before she gets all snooty and Hollywood on us.

No comments: